English/Spanish blog from somewhere in La Mancha / Blog en inglés y español de un lugar de La Mancha

Welcome / Bienvenidos

Thanks for visiting us.
Gracias por visitarnos.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Monday 13 October 2008

Our Rooms / Nuestras Habitaciones

Vanesa and Jesse of class 4A have described their rooms for you:

Vanesa´s Room
In my room there are two beds, because I have slept with my little sister for ten years. The room is painted yellow with a green line. I have a large closet where I keep all my clothes. I have pictures on the walls and a poster on the door of my room. I also have a desk that is where I do my work, study and have the computer. I also have a shelf with some very big photos and many books. Above the beds I have stuffed animals. From the window of my room I can see the backyard. I like my room.

Jesse´s Room
I share my room with my brother. In my room there are two beds and between them is the night table with two alarm clocks and a lamp. My bed has a cushion and a pillow and an eiderdown. The door of my room is made of wood, the walls are blue with some photos of ours.
The room also has shelves with my trophies and some books. I have a wardrobe where I have my clothes. My room doesn´t have a balcony, but it has a window with a view to the street. For me, my room is very pleasant.

Think up 6 questions to ask Jesse and Vanesa about their rooms.

1 comment:

Hello! Comments are very welcome. Thank you. / ¡Hola! Los comentarios son muy bienvenidos.Gracias.

Labels

Advent Calendar/Calendario de adviento (25) Animal rights / Derechos de los Animales (6) Art / Arte (14) Astronomy / Astronomía (8) Australia /Australia (2) Authors (21) Birthdays / Cumpleaños (30) Carnival / Carnaval (4) Christmas / Navidad (36) Compositions / Redacciones (14) Condolences / Condolencias (5) Constitutionalism / Constitucionalismo (4) Contests / Concursos (2) Coronations/Coronaciones (1) Ecology / Ecología (3) Extracurricular Activities / Actividades Extraescolares (8) Feng Shui (8) Field Trips (1) Films / Películas (7) Geography / Geografía (3) Ghosts / Fantasmas (11) Grammar to Get by / Gramática para apañarse (66) Halloween / Noche de Ánimas (27) Health / Salud (2) History / Historia (32) Human Rights / Derechos Humanos (13) Inventions / Inventos (1) Ireland / Irlanda (9) Laws / Leyes (5) Legends / Leyendas (42) Listening / Escuchar (21) London / Londres (5) Maths / Matemáticas (4) Memes/Memes (2) Messages / Mensajes (4) Mini Calendar / Mini Calendario (10) Mini Mythology / Mini Mitología (77) Mini Zodiac / Mini Zodiaco (12) Mr. Eddy / El Señorito Eddy (5) Music (4) Music / Música (102) Needn´t Be Lost Causes / Causas No Necesariamente Perdidas (4) News / Noticias (25) Novels (6) Nursery Rhymes / Rimas para niños (16) Obituaries / Obituarios (6) Other Animals / Otros Animales (7) People/Gente (44) Plants / Plantas (11) Poems / Poesías (85) Poems / Recommended Reading / Lecturas Recomendadas (10) Poets/ Poetas (40) Precious and the Air / Preciosa y el Aire (4) Recipes / Recetas (19) Recommended Reading / Lecturas Recomendadas (22) Saints / Santos (22) Sayings and Saws and Proverbs and Quotes and Maxims / Dichos y refranes y proverbios y citas y máximas (9) Science / Ciencias (5) Scotland / Escocia (12) Shopping and gifts / Compras y regalos (7) Short Texts to Read / Breves textos que leer (24) Songs / Canciones (118) Speaking / Hablar (14) Special Days / Días Especiales (107) Sports / Deportes (9) Story report / ficha de un cuento (25) Tales of a Minced Forest/Cuentos del Bosque Triturado (119) Toora Chronicles / Crónicas Toora (245) Trailers (11) Valentine´s Day / Día de San Valentín (11) Vocabulary / Vocabulario (37) Wales / Gales (7) Winter /Invierno (1) Writing / Escribir (12)

Blogroll